Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you ever give me bad advice?

son, I would never, no, oh yeah, how did it go rollerblading in the snow the other day....? lolWould you ever give me bad advice?
No, not on purpose... or unless i was told to by the pope to keep you happy and innocent.





He says he want's to go rollerblading on Saturday...Would you ever give me bad advice?
never
not intentionally lol :)
no.... now about that lovely horse....
I'd never lie to a priest lol.
I would sure hope that I would never.
I will give you advice according to my best knowledge., truly.
nope never, wear a helmet when you go roller blading!





x
no father


now jump out of that window
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER =)
I would never mean to, father. Unless you really cheesed me off, that is :)
no! i always try my best 2 give good advice!
Absolutely, completely and utterly no way :-)
All the time !!!
I would never give you bad advice dear Father!! I am indeed the voice of reason and sensibleness (if there is such a word lol) :o) xxxxxxxxxx
no, just trying to help u know
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment