Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does he Really love me?plzz no bad advice?

Okay my names Arielle Im 17 in high school this is my story... My boyfriend David and I have been dating for about a year now. But throughout this year we have been on a rollercoaster relationship.So I had this associate/friend named Ashley right. Well ashley had no boyfriend at the time so I hoocked her up with my boyfriends brother Ryley. Well she had an affair with my boyfriend David and I found out. So then I told her boyfriend ryley which is davids brother. So to get back at my boyfriend and X friend Ashley I cheated on my boyfriend david with his brother ryley. And Ryleys girlfriend is ashley so now my boyfriend and Ashley are mad at me but remember I did it because they both had an affair. So during the school year my best best best friend in the world Malissa found out aBOUT HOW ASHLEY HAD AN AFFAIR WITH MY BOYFRIEND DAVID, SO AT SCHOOL malissa fought her and beat ashley up for what she did to me. Well Ashley transferred after that and is now out the picture and no longer is going out with Ryley. So Ryley one day calls me and trys to hoock up with me because he's single now. Well i tell em i cant because im in love with his brother David right. Ryley tells me that my best friend malissa has been talking sexually to my boyfriend david over the phone. Well I second guesse it because I figure Ryley just wants me to get mad at david an break up with his brother and go out with him.Come to find out the friend I surely trusted (Malissa the 1 who stood up 4 me when ashley had an affair with david) was now talking with my boyfriend. God I felt sooo betrayed. Malissa and david both apologize and swear 2 never talk to each other again but i recently found out they still are but malissa denys it. This is the same way me and ashley stopped being friends and malissa knows this. I told david about how ryley threatens to rape me next time i come over and he laughs an says hes just playing is that love?..David says he loves me we even had sex together.David one time choked me in the hall way at school and sometimes punches me when he gets mad. But he says he loves me and its just out of love Whenever i hear that davids cheating i mess with his brother ryley to make him made (which works) What should I do about mallissa and David? And how do I avoid Ryley? and does david really care about me or love me? Its hard to let him go and malissa to shes like a sister but I cant take all this pain..help meDoes he Really love me?plzz no bad advice?
No, he doesn't love you.Does he Really love me?plzz no bad advice?
u need to let him go. let all of them go

No comments:

Post a Comment