Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does chris crocker give bad advice?

Becasue some people say they no and others no, why people


people hate him I watched some of his videos but why. Why do we hate him I have no idea why. I hate but IDK why I hate him, so please do me a favor and tell me why do you think chris crocker gives bad adviceDoes chris crocker give bad advice?
I don't hate Chris Crocker at all, and yes he gives great advice! He encourages people to accepts themselves, to be respectful of others, and just ignore the negative things that people throw at you. People think he's an attention whore because he tries to make people laugh. I mean, think about it. If he didn't do the things he did, then his videos would be boring and no one would watch them. Then no one would be encouraged by him. I love him, personally. He's my hero. I see the point behind his videos. I think everyone really needs to watch his f*ck personality and what is normal video. People also don't like him because he's gay. That's horrible. Point blank, there's really no reason to hate anyone. I think others need to remember their right to judge in their heads, and remember their right to not judge out loud.Does chris crocker give bad advice?
I love Chris Crocker.
NO! look how much better britney is doing now that everyone left her alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment