Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you advice me about my bad back Please?

i have had a bad back for a couple of years but it has got really bad this year.


i have been told its infammed muscle and Damaged muscles and i am having pshyio but its just not seem to be getting better


i am in agony alot, espcally now with my sholders and my spine and lower back





what helps you with a bad back? have you had a similar experince, any advice or suggestion would be very much apperciated thank you xCan you advice me about my bad back Please?
A bad back can be hell. I know I've been there but thanks to my physio I am now fine.


I use ';wood-lock oil'; that you can purchase on eBay or from your local Chinese herbalist and it helps the pain. It works for me better than any analgesia or any other fancy creams or embrocations.





How long have you had this physio?


I had a slipped disk and it was sorted within a month. However i do go for regular once a month physio just to keep on top of things.


Aromatherapy is also good for helping to ease muscle discomfort.


You could also go back to your GP if you think the physio isn't working.


I pay privately to see my physio which is 32 pounds for half an hour. It's a lot of money but has saved me no end of suffering as she doesn't sort me out.Can you advice me about my bad back Please?
the first thing you need to do is relax muscles that are damaged need time to heal and my best advice is plenty of rest when you are in pain and also ibuprofen that's all really. i can recommend something else but cant as i will get into trouble no it isn't rude its a smoke but not of the incense side if you get what i mean
Try some exercise, it works for me.
My bad back which was caused by an injury is controlled when neccessary with Voltarol tablets.


However my wife has arthritis in her spine and these tablets do not work for her but she gets regular injections in the spine which is a mixture of local anaesthetic and steriods and that helps to keep her going!


To get something like this you would need to contact a Pain Clinic which is in your area and usually run by an Anaesthetist!


Hope this helps!
i have a very bad back and i have to use a heating pad plus my medication every night and the only thing that i have been told that will help it is surgery
first make relax your body, dont stand too much on your feet, if you are overweight try to reduce, check if you dont have any complications about taking analgesic treatment, make appointment with orthopeadic or neuro specalist for a guide to help you and to give you some treatment. check if physio for you is good or bad, be careful.
Back damage bulds over the years and doesn't always completely repair itself. It sounds like you could have repetetive strain/damage and need to change your job/stance and give it a chance to get better. But I am only a layman. Please get medical advice off your doc as he is the only one qualified to give it.
I had that for a while after a car wreck but it eventually went a way. Ask your doctor.





If you are overweight that will contribute to it.
Hi,


I've experienced problems with my back for approximately 16 years. At one point, I had a prolapsed disc and trapped nerve.


My physio suggested exercises working on my core muscles. I also purchased an inversion table.


By inverting, the vertibrae become separated, allowing spinal fluid to pass between the discs.


Also helps with sleep(at least it does for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment