Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the worst advice you have gotten?

This can be about any subject and can be funny or serious.What is the worst advice you have gotten?
i was ill with a fever and one of my friends suggest that i down three raw eggs because it was supposed to settle the stomach and provide the protein to help your body fight. i stupidly downed three eggs and immediately started projectile vomiting violently for five minutes. looking back now i wonder whether she was doing it as a sick joke. excuse the punWhat is the worst advice you have gotten?
In Grade school I was a late bloomer. I didn't understand most of what was being taught. No one taught me study habits. Overwhelmed by the homework and reading, I didn't do it. I passed three grades on condition that I go to Summer school. In my first year in High School, my dad sent me to one of the toughest prep schools in the country. I flunked out. I barely made it through High School and had to get a tutor to make it through College.

No comments:

Post a Comment