Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cramps+track=BAD advice!!!!!?

okay im having my period. i also have track. how can i get rid of cramps so i can run?? i get REALLY bad cramps!!!!Cramps+track=BAD advice!!!!!?
ooo i feel your pain, right now actually :P i get terrible cramps and i have to go to gymnastics.


here's what i do:


-heating pad


-hot bath


-exercise


- Midol (cramp medicine)


personally i find that Midol, works, but not amazing so i got prescription meds from my doctor, now those kick ***.


-good luck,Cramps+track=BAD advice!!!!!?
I know that this sounds OPPOSITE of what you should do, but if you lie on your stomach for a few minutes, the cramps will actually wane and soothe. When my friend told me, I laughed and laughed, but then got desperate and tried it! Cramps go away and stay away!
try taking a painkiller maybe?


like tylenol or advil? at least that's what i do..

No comments:

Post a Comment