Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I please get some BAD advice?

no no no I won't. you are a good friend. only good advice from me cutieCan I please get some BAD advice?
thanks again

Report Abuse


Can I please get some BAD advice?
Dont forget to talk to strangers
Go into a shark tank with a cut that is bleeding profusely.
Always take candy from strangers. If they're in a scary big black van, all the better.
yeah, go play on the freeway!
always put keys in electrical sockets, run with scissors, drink bleach its good for you, and never drive at night with your your headlights on because it hurts the other drivers eyes.
what ever you do sleep with paris hilton with no rubber
There are some really promising careers in today's military.
Tell your boss what you really think of them.
Never tie your shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment