Saturday, August 21, 2010

I do not want to give her bad advice.?

My cousin is always saying that her BF keeps rushing into things. But I personaly think that she is rushing into things. She says that she is ready to have sex with her boyfreind. I still can not believe that she said that. She said that they have been together for along time and that it is time to go up another levelin her relationship. She has only been going out with him for 9 months. I do not know what to do. tell my parents, tell her no or what. I just want to tell her the right thing. I mean she is only 16. Anyone have any ideas on what i should tell her?I do not want to give her bad advice.?
I would ask her if she has seriously considered the consequences if her birth control doesn't work. If she's not ready to deal with the possibility of having a baby she shouldn't be having sex. Run her through it, get pregnant, tell parents, have baby/abortion, more than likely lose boyfriend, ruin reputation. Be realistic but make sure she knows the worst case scenario, and the best they get married too young, have the baby and end up divorced. And remind her of the percentages of the birth control working.I do not want to give her bad advice.?
Good luck, kids that age can be pretty headstrong. But it might at least make her think a little more first. You might want to have the percentages of birth control failure handy too.

Report Abuse



What do yo feel in you're heart is the right thing to say?





Sex at 16 is not good. And, if she chooses to then she will live with the reputation that she makes for herself by allowing herself to do it. It won't be something special that is kept just between them.
try to talk to her again....... then maybe parents......

No comments:

Post a Comment