Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do girls purposely give bad advice?

Before you get mad, I'm not insulting I'm just saying; This guy wrote something to me that really made me think. Never in my life would I have thought that the possibility exists that girls probably want guys to ';lose.';


To see why I asked this and what I'm talking about, click the link below and read the answer from user ';Q%26amp;A.';Do girls purposely give bad advice?
okay..





if u want the truth, Q%26amp;A's answer got me smiling. and laughing. he figured it out right. except. EXCEPT the part where women purposely give bad advices. i completely disagree with that.





and to me, (dunno bout other women), 'wearing a heart on ur sleeve' is cute. but it'll be boring after some time. chasing is exciting too. but think, one day i'll just get tired and i'll look for the one with 'the heart on the sleeve' to hold onto.





some women need spices. some women need assurance. maybe Q%26amp;A has learnt a lot, but he doesn't know every woman on earth.





maybe u shud'nt define what u have, but a little comfort on knowing what u have won't hurt either.





(Q%26amp;A's answer is A LONG one, man)Do girls purposely give bad advice?
Look the fact of the matter is that there are alot of girls that like guys that don't have the balls to even approach and just wish they would stop drooling and say something.





Guys tend to be more guarded and they don't really use their top head to think about these things. You are a guy you had to ask this question because you yourself are unsure just be a man tell her what you feel and if she doesn't respect it or go for it kick her to the curb and move on.





They don't want you to lose they just want you to be bold!!


Take it! Make it yours That's all they want and if they don't want you you'll know.
NO, they just can't help themselves! They are stupid from the day their born, to the day they die!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment