Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dilemma folks give me ur good or bad advice I will take all?

I've gone out with my girl for a little over 3 weeks now. out of the blue my friend said she liked me. she said she was scared of rejection or whatever. but now I'm falling for her because. I like my girl shes extremely cute but she doesn't like some of the things i do. Shes extremely outgoing and me I'm a gamer. I like to stay indoors mostly. she hates games and stuff so now i gotta switch it up a little bit.....Dilemma folks give me ur good or bad advice I will take all?
i think you should break up with your current gf and go out with the girl who's more compatible for you


you'd have a lot more fun with her


that way you aren't dragging two people along cuz that just messes with your heart and both of those girlsDilemma folks give me ur good or bad advice I will take all?
You too young to actually care about any of these people. Look at it from the prespective of none of this matters because it won't last long enough to matter.





Good for you to want to be a game designer. It takes a lot of mathmatical skill. My husband went to MIT, he did some game formatting classes at Full Sail University, look into it. It is a great school located in FL.





Who cares what girl you pick? In a year they'll be history anyway.
Believe it or not, gaming is an addiction and it only gets worse. This girl who is outgoing could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Seriously, how long do you intend to be a gamer? Have you ever thought about that? Can you see yourself stopping on your own anytime soon? Like I said, this is something you need to grow out of and this girl could be a godsend.
I would break up with your current girlfriend . wait a while too see how your feel and decide if you still want to go out with the compatible girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment