Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you given someone bad advice on purpose?

All the time. How else am I supposed to keep myself amused.Have you given someone bad advice on purpose?
noHave you given someone bad advice on purpose?
Not since I was a kid. Or let's just say if I have since I became an adult, I don't remember. LOL
I ,might as well people never take the good advice .








Please help them :http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2007-10-31.9663259330/groupaction_view
No I can't say that I have..not intentionally anyway.
Its bad Karma. But I did.


I was having problems with a ';bff'; over some guy that I was not interested in , we went shopping for a new outfit for a huge summer party and I told her that the shirt she had on was great but actually it made her look like a cow. It was black and white like a dairy cow. The pics on the web site for that party captioned her ';MOOOOOO'; Ohhhhhh it was bad.


We're not friends anymore.
Never





or would i ?
What do you mean...like ';go ahead, eating raw chicken is o.k.';.....lol
(hand in the air) Guilty
ya





MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAH
not on purpose, I'm just a blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment