Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is this bad advice?

My sister in law wants a kid and her husband does not.So I said what birth control do you use? and it is condoms so I said take a needle to them and pop 10 holes in them. And if you get pregs say well they are not 100%..





Is that evil?Is this bad advice?
You naughty pug!


We need to star calling you *Dear Hankie*Is this bad advice?
If he doesn't want kids and has one anyway he may end up resenting the child.
lol....i have a friend that did that and now she is raising her kid alone
well it depends...my bff is in the same situation...but her hubby said yes to kids when they got married, and has since changed his mind...


I advised her this would be the best thing to do as well, or just go off the pill, which is what she's using. The only 100% effective birth control is abstinence, so unless he doesn't have sex with her anymore, he has to accept that children are a possibility...


HOWEVER, if it's always been a known fact that he didn't want children, she should back off...SNOT part of the deal.


The former scenario is actually grounds for and annulment
what are you going to do when he leaves her for getting pregnant?


MO
You are sooooo naughty!
No its not evil.
smart idea but she better be careful, no telling what he would do if he found out she did that.
Totally wrong - Oh, lets have a relationship based on deceit.
haha thats awesome!
Totally evil and in touch with your feminine side...that is so endearing.
I love it!!
Lol-and reseal the packets?bit tricky haha!!xx
Yes it is,it is very unfair on her husband.The subject of children should of been discussed before marriage then she could of met somebody else who did want kids.
It's not evil... It's brilliant!
I don't know if my husband violated some 'man rule' by telling me this, but I swear to you LAST NIGHT, he told me he doesnt know WHY he was so against marriage and kids when he was single. He said he wished he would have married me and had kids sooner.
Yeah that pretty messed up. The guy doesn't want kids for a reason. He shouldn't be tricked. Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves her to be a single mom because he is not ready!
are you Msknowitall's mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment