Friday, November 25, 2011

What do u think?good or bad advice?

HIDDEN TREASURE





I am tired of people thinking they know me


thinking they can help me


When they don't know whats wrong


They want to help me but they don't know how


They rather turn instead


They tell some one who they think can help


But she just thinks I am crazy


They think I cut and want to see my wrist


But I refuse and start to list


List the reasons why I say no


Because we all know


My wrist are to bad to be seen


And I don't want to make her mad


Because they she would tell on me


Tell my mom the whole story


The story of why I cut


The story of my high school life


How I spend it alone


At lunch and all the time


How I have no friends and wish I did


Or how I lost the ones I had


How they stabbed me in the back


How they got tired of me


And left me for the trash


But I learned that I am not trash


I am not the extra that no one needs


As they say one mans trash is some ones treasure


And I am just treasure just waiting to be foundWhat do u think?good or bad advice?
nice

No comments:

Post a Comment