Friday, November 25, 2011

Ugg i feel so bad. advice please?

ok sorry ahead of time but this is probably going to be pretty long. so im almost 15 and a sophomore. ive never had a bf and guys really arent interested in me. im not ugly, i dont ask but people tell me im really pretty (sorry i dont want to sound conceited). im an a+ student and kind of a nerd, but not the stereotypical fanny pack and suspenders nerd. lol.... anyways it kind of doesnt matter to me and im just not ';interested'; in boys. im definately not a lesbian even though people sometimes say that i must be. like it seems crazy to me, i have the rest of my life to get a bf and i dont need one to be happy with myself. i feel really uncomfortable when people ask about who i like or who id go out with and stuff and they just dont seem to drop it when i say that i dont like anyone and dont want a bf...... sooo now heres the story.


sometimes guys flirt with me, but its just to mess around with me and they dont actually LIKE me. this is the only thing that ever happens so i kind of got used to it. there was this guy (hes older) who i dont like at all, very creepy, kind of stalkerish, not cute. He pretended to like me and went WAAAY too far with it. I started to get really uncomfortable and then today he said really loud I DONT LIKE YOU! i kind of figured he didnt b.c nobody ever does but it feels really bad that he was just doing it to make fun of me. i didnt really feel like talking when they were joking around and asked if they can just drop it (but nicely)... . they were really mean about it and told me i need to lighten up and learn to take a joke, which i tried to take really well even though it wasnt funny. i dont know, i just kind of feel like crap right now i just need some advice or something to make me feel better. maybe some people are in my situation????? thanks so muchUgg i feel so bad. advice please?
Hey hun! I am so sorry! I totally can understand. I was in a very similar situation. Dearest, at 15 the boys are still quite immature. I am currently 20 and have never had a boyfriend and I promise I am no lesbian! (although I must clarify, I have nothing against them) I am not going to say that I have never had a crush on a boy and that I haven't had my fair share of boys who have liked me, but here are a few things I think you need to be told (or reminded) about


1. You are 15, no matter what other people say it is perfectly normal, even healthy to not have a boyfriend yet. As you said, you have your whole life for dating, now you should continue to focus on your school and you will be preparing for your future. Get into a good college where the boys will be smart, mature, possibly more attractive, rational, and quite possibly wealthy :D


2. As I mentioned before boys at 15 are quite immature. The reason I never had a boyfriend in high school was because of this. You are probably like I was and just have the maturity level of a college student and thus it would make sense that older boys would be more appropriate for your mental level, but its illegal for you to really date them so just wait! It will be fabulous! Also, about the boys that just make fun of you, PLEASE don't let high school boys give you a bad feeling toward men in general. I promise, they get better as they get older!


3. Always remember that you are a wonderful person and you deserve a wonderful person. Don't settle just because it seems like the norm. You will be better off staying true to yourself!





Hope that helped! Good luck!Ugg i feel so bad. advice please?
if they do that, slap them. They cant slap you back coz theyd be sissy's :P and theyd get soooooooooooo embarassed.


Hope i helped


Vamos
awwww! don't feel bad! those guys are jerks! don't listen to them! they're stupid. and i love what you said about having the rest of your life to get a bf! i am not in this situation right now, but i think that you should just forget about it and move on. once you move on, those jerks will too. ignore them and sure enough they will get the point. to feel better you should go in your room and blast some awesome music. it could help you to just forget about it. i really hope that i helped... fell better girl!


please answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
post a pic of yourself


and do me: http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i understand. i'm 14 and never had a bf but about 90%of my school has. people always joke with me and call me the lezzy and stuff but i just simply not into hte whole dating thing and i'm too lazy to get up and put on makeup just to waste two hours at a movie with a guy when i could just hang out with my friends or chill at my house.


i think he was rude :P i'd just ignore it. the time will come when all of us normal girls will prevail!! MWAH HA HA








*sorry if this is weird*
1st of all, good for you to not be all ga ga over boys. If you are happy with yourself, by yourself you have achieved what most women wish they could. And your good self confidence is fantastic.


Be yourself, concentrate on your studies, get good grades so when you are out in the real world you won't have to depend on anyone.


As for your issue. I know it sounds cliche but just ignore it. Seriously. Don't engage these ';bullies'; at all. Don't look at them, don't say a word to them, pretend like there not there. They will eventually stop bothering you as they like to get your attention and get you going.


They may actually like you but because you are not in the ';popular circle'; they may be embarrassed to admit they find you attractive or a cool chick.


Don'tt sweat them and keep being you cuz in the end that is what matters and is respected. High School is just really tough and kids are so mean.
Umm, when was the last time someone walked around in suspenders and a fanny pack?
do u honestly think im gna read all that .......





and dis is a rant not question - reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment