Friday, November 25, 2011

Should I feel bad??? Advice?

im currently involved in my high schools club called make a wish for communtiy service hours.since im short on hours i volunteer on every activity out there..so tonight i decided to go to a pizza resturant fundraiser thing so i can get hours and im bringing my family (5 people) with me becuz that way i get more.. last event i went to another resturant with my family for the same reason..all we do is eat there..my dad paid for our food and were a lot of people so now he is not happy that he has to pay money again btw were not rich so were kinda in debt and i told my dad we dont have to pay and go but hes like no were doing this for u i feel really bad like its my fault..and i told my grandma to come and she said that ur poor dad hes always spending if we were going to this then we shouldve went to that! i dont know what to do?? i feel soo guilty.Should I feel bad??? Advice?
I'm not telling you that you should feel guilty but if your instincts question on if you should or shouldn't feel guilty than you probably should. I think you should get service hours by volunteering at a public library or something. Or at least something that is positive and free. I wish you good luck with the debtShould I feel bad??? Advice?
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://memurl.com/furetu

No comments:

Post a Comment