Friday, November 25, 2011

I screwed up so bad.advice?

I can't even type this because I convinced myself this didn't happen. I screwed up really bad last night. I made the worst mistake of my life and now I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I can't sleep , I feel sick.





I cheated on my boyfriend. The best thing that ever happened to me. I'm not the kind of person who would cheat ever.





I was drunk last night at my best friends house. With her , her boyfriend and his best friend. Were all really good friends. My best friend has it in her head that my boyfriend is a bad boyfriend, doesn't treat me good etc. She's never met him. She just hears the bad stuff, when were fighting and when I'm venting. She kept telling me to hook up with Dave.





They left us alone in his bedroom. Being drunk we ended up having sex. A minute into it He asked me if I was ok and I sat up and Bawled my eyes out. Then I left. I told her when went I went home.





she keeps saying 'either you tell him or you break up with him.. you can't put him through that. She practically made me do it.





I know it's my fault Drunk or not. It is 100% my fault. It was my decision I know.But I can't hurt him. He's so good to me. It's not the fact that I'm scared he's going to break up with me.It's that, I can't put him through the pain.





i don't want to be without him, so i can't just break up with him. the sex lasted literally 2 minutes before i started bawling. but he was the only guy I ever had sex with. and now that's ruined. we were supposed to get married and have him be the only one.





I can't explain the guilt I feel right now. I wish I could take it back more then anything in the world.I can't live i screwed over the one person in my life that hasn't screwed me over. Ive been with him for three years. I'm seventeen , he's twenty.


I don't know what to do. I feel so bad, Advice please?I screwed up so bad.advice?
Would you rather he heard it from you now, or from someone else at a later date. Although it puts it off, it'll be far worse when he actually finds out. I would tell him. Let him know you're sorry. Then it's his call. If he leaves, let him. You've screwed up big time. However, if he loves you that much he should be able to look past it. If you don't tell him, I just get the impression your ';friend'; might let something slip to get rid of your boyfriend, something she seems to be trying already.





Edit: You don't mention whether you used a condom in your post, but if not you might want to get tested for stds just in case. It's unlikely, but something to be aware of just in case.I screwed up so bad.advice?
your going to have to hurt his feeings either way... but tell him the truth!! Tell him all that you wrote down here... i hope it works out 4 you :(
well, I've never met your bf either and I can say that he's a bad bf if he dumps you. You aren't in the right, even for a moment, but if he doesn't love you enough to get through this, then you deserve better anyway. A man who would hold things against you is no real man. but, let him have his anger, he does deserve that much, and then let it go from there. If he dumps you, know you're better off. Cause there are men in the world who would be willing to make it through this. And if you are willing to wait and look, you'll find one too.
Well, hiding it from him will be worse if he somehow does find out. Then you'll have hurt him twice - the act and the lying. If you tell him why you feel so bad and how you regret it, it'll be up to him to decide how to react.





Maybe you should change your profile info while you're at it:


';i rarely regret anything.';
The same thing happened to me in September except the guy I cheated with was my bestfriend and I told my boyfreind when I got home because the guilt overwhelmed me. But he forgave me. I was drunk and he was drunk and now we are past it. I think that you should tell. Honestly I thought about not telling but the guilt ate me alive..and I didn't wanna get married or have a child on a lie. I think that you shouls tell him and tell him how much he's means to you. One thing that that experience gave me was I realized how much I really cared for my boyfriend and how much I loved him. Either way you should tell him. I know that I hurt him b/c he remembered the exact day and I didn't. Good Luck.
I'm all about honesty usually but look, you're young you're going to make mistakes.If you reeeally regret it that much, why hurt him with the information, it's not need to know if it wont happen again.


Don't let it happen again, don't tell him and just forget it completely.


You're only 17 so relax a bit!!
You had the nerve to cheat? People like you make me absolutely SICK. there is no excuse for what you did to your bf. If you have any morals you will tell him directly what you did and do not sugarcoat it he will decide your fate. This is absolutely vulgar behaviour and no man should tolerate it you're lucky he isn't me. i'd slap you in the face and dump your *** on the sidewalk
ur a f*cking w*ore btw but if ur rlly srs ab getting married then dnt tell him nd go on with life
i feel bad 4 u i rlly do, but if ur 17 u shldnt be drinking or having sex! with anyone! and anyways u should seve sex for marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment