Friday, November 25, 2011

I want this girl back so bad, advice please?

I went out with this girl for 2 years and 10 months. the first year and a half was great, but than i started verbally abuseing her. Calling her names when she got me mad, getting real angry, to controlling. It took her breaking up with me to realize all this. Since the breakup (3 weeks ago) I try to tell her how sorry i am, and that i have changed. I cant seem to get through to her, because she says she feels if we go back out then things will get bad again, she said she didnt want me back. I feel horrible for the way i treated her, i really do. I just want her back so I can proov that i am a new person, and that it wont happen again. What should i do?I want this girl back so bad, advice please?
give her some more time to let her realize that you have changed. just try to be her friend for now and maybe gradually try to make her see why she fell for you in the first place and that you still feel the same way for her. I want this girl back so bad, advice please?
Maybe she isn't meant for you! Maybe you need to be a new guy but prove it to someone new! Someone who you have stuff in common with and maybe you guys won't argue as bad. Usually people break up because it won't work. Move on with your life. You just need time to get over her. It will get easier.
yes i no of someone who was in the same situation except there was no abusing going on and the girl wanted him back in the end he got with another girl but that was for the best.i think that u should ask her out (as a friend) maybe to the movies or something, that way u are keeping it low.starting all over again. don't go to fast for her.


trust me
It takes longer than three weeks to become a new person. If you really care about her you'll give it time and let her see you've changed and accept that or not in her own time.
sorry...


its hard to get that relationship back


considering the way you treated her try to prove to her


you are kind without going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment