Friday, November 25, 2011

Help i need really bad advice?

okay ive been together with my girlfriend for 3 months n she says she says she loves me alot n dat shes in love n i know im in love with her but i dont know i have doubt in her feeling the same way i feel and im worried about it but we do talk on the phone for 5 or 4 hours daily all night almost and text eachother all day but our for my birthday she says she dont wanna be with me and she said she would rather be hanging out with her friends dat day instead and im wondering if this is normal that she doesnt wanna be with me on the day of my birthday since she says she loves me alot and i have doubt in it can someone give me some advice because and is she really into me like she says she is ?? is it normal shed rather be with her friends on the day of my birthday?? of maybe could shes just be planning something ??? please i need advice from other girls im hurting inside cause of this should i worry?? what should i do??Help i need really bad advice?
You need bad advice? You've come to the right place.





If you're talking on the phone to your girlfriend for 4-5 hrs a day, then you need to get a life. Dependency is not sexy. Take a step back, develop your own interests, give her some space and her interest will return.Help i need really bad advice?
She might be planning a surprise party for you, or it might be that she has special and specific plans with her friends (not just routine hanging out).





Try not to worry about it.
thats sounds really odd that she dosent want ot seeu on ur birthday or maybe she is planning a suprise or present, dont really no if peopel on here dont no the person

No comments:

Post a Comment