Friday, November 25, 2011

Should I feel bad??? Advice?

Should I feel bad??? Advice?


im currently involved in my high schools club called make a wish for communtiy service hours.since im short on hours i volunteer on every activity out there..so tonight i decided to go to a pizza resturant fundraiser thing so i can get hours and im bringing my family (5 people) with me becuz that way i get more.. last event i went to another resturant with my family for the same reason..all we do is eat there..my dad paid for our food and were a lot of people so now he is not happy that he has to pay money again btw were not rich so were kinda in debt and i told my dad we dont have to pay and go but hes like no were doing this for u i feel really bad like its my fault..and i told my grandma to come and she said that ur poor dad hes always spending if we were going to this then we shouldve went to that! i dont know what to do?? i feel soo guilty.








srry last sentence when i was talking about what my grandma said..she said we shouldnt keep going to theseShould I feel bad??? Advice?
You can do it, just don't drag your family in it if it makes you feel bad.Should I feel bad??? Advice?
meh , dont stress it .


maybe come up with the money and pay him back : )
You shouldn't feel bad or guilty...you're doing something worth while for the community and fulfilling a requirement for school. Your dad is trying to be supportive of your efforts.





My advice would be to go to the fundraiser tonight with your family since you already made a commitment to do so. But in the future, be very selective about the activities you sign up for. There must be other activities that don't involve bringing the entire family and paying a lot of money. Look for activities like visiting residents in a Nursing Home or offer to collect cans and turn over the money to your Make A Wish Club. If there's nothing for you to try then start making suggestions to the club and offer to get the ball rolling. Good luck.
Well sweetie, your trying to help people and thats great, and you told your dad that he didnt have to if he didnt want to right? That makes it his choice. You shouldnt feel bad, your not doing this to hurt anyone on purpose, kind of the opposite actually. You should feel so proud because one person makes a big difference in the world and your doing just that. Tell your grandmother that you asked your dad if he wanted to or not and that you didnt want him to spend his money and he said that he did, also maybe you can talk to your dad. But dont feel bad, sweetie this isnt your fault.
you should have no shame in this...cuz you told your dad. yet he doesn't listen.


so this is the dads fault.
hmm if its a conflict that bad i would decide not to go. you'll feel better in the long run
First of all, I would like to congratulate you for being able to squeeze all that information into 2 sentences. I don't think I'd be able to pull that off.





OK, so your family's in debt but your dad is willing to spend when it comes to helping you out... And you feel bad for making him do this and that. How about not asking your family for help?

No comments:

Post a Comment