Friday, November 25, 2011

I need friend help really bad......Advice?

I am 19 years old, and I am a student at a community college. I have been really bad at making friends my entire life, and now it is starting to annoy me. I really want to make new friends with people around my age, but it is so hard for me. I am trying to make new guy friends, and at the same time I'm trying to get a girlfriend.





I tried making friends with this one guy in one of my classes, but I think I tried too hard and was a turn-off to him. I feel like I can't make friends without trying so hard. I still haven't made any friends this school year yet. It sucks, because I moved closer to the beach and I have no one to hang-out with yet. I am not going to the beach alone. I don't feel like sitting in this house all summer, without any friends and the spring semester is almost over for my college. I also work part-time in retail. ADVICE?I need friend help really bad......Advice?
I hope you dont have any problem in gettin' friend at the college. It might be because of your self-esteem or you too shy to get friend or you just live in your world, never escaping to the other world. It is a good choice to make a guy friend first because guy can understand us (guy) more than girl %26lt;they are complicated%26gt;. I'll support you more in makin' friend with that's guy. A hard one would be your most 'fabulous' best friend in the future. Just hanging around with make some friend and enjoy yourself. Never judge friend at the first meet or his/her appearance.I need friend help really bad......Advice?
alone at this age !


get around any body


join some club


or whatever try to be closer to some people


without how can one survive?
Relax

No comments:

Post a Comment