Friday, November 25, 2011

Gah, this sucks so bad. Advice?

If you read my questions yesterday, then you'll understand this.


Anyways,


So, the girl I like (I found out her name, just can't spell it :/), has a girlfriend :'(


The thing is, is that the girl she is dating doesn't seem to be... as in to it, as much as (lets call her C, cause that's the letter it starts with) C is in to it. I just don't want C to get hurt, or anything. And I know for a fact that I wouldn't be ignoring her like her current girlfriend is. I.e. C was crying after school one day because of someone saying something about her being a lesbian, and she is going to hell, etc. C's girlfriend was right there, and didn't even comfort her! She didn't say anything, just watched as other people talked to her, and calmed her down.


If she was my girlfriend, I'd be kicking that kid's @ss.


I don't know, the relationship doesn't seem to be going where it should be.


Is it just me, or am I just seeing the negatives because I really want to be with C?





Hmph, I hate high school. :(Gah, this sucks so bad. Advice?
Your not just seeing the negative, you just really care.Gah, this sucks so bad. Advice?
Sorry, I didn't read your questions yesterday. But if you just found out this girl's name, how much can you really like her?





Get to know her a bit more before you start judging her relationship.
You do not sound as if you really want to ';be with C'; but as if you want to protect her from all possible harm. Just do not get controlling!
Even though you like her, be there for her, as a friend and comfort and support her. Let her, on her own, reevaluate her feelings. I know I'm not giving you the answer you want, but now isn't the time for you to confuse her b/c she seems down. Instead of pursung her and telling her your feelings, comfort her and let her know you're someone she can depend on all the time. If you really like her, then make her happy, and trust me she'll eventually fall for you and share the same feelings! I speak from some experience, my best friend was in a similiar situation!!!
Yeah, high school sucks.





Her girlfriend sounds really inattentive, and uninterested in their relationship, so don't nudge her for a break up. It's high school; bad relationships don't last long. Since you just met her, get to know her a bit more before you get TOO involved. Make sure you're always one of the girls comforting C or ripping the guy's head off -- I stand up for people I care about as well as people I don't really know, so it might not look suspicious. Be there for her. Be her friend. They'll break up in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment