Friday, November 25, 2011

Co-workers and bad advice? Repair or move on?

I was having a problem with my girlfriend and I asked a co-worker for their advice. My girlfriend wanted me to tell my terrible wife about her and I said that was a bad idea and would end up costing me a lot of money in a separation. I told my co-worker my problem and she told me I was a Bee Aye Es Tea Aye Are Dee and should tell my wife about her too! Now I have TWO morons thinking only about themselves and giving me bad advice. Now she acts like I am some kind of jerk and gives me dirty looks when ever I borrow her three hole punch.Co-workers and bad advice? Repair or move on?
Wait a minute!! You are calling others names?? Who is it that has a wife and a girl friend?





Correct me if I am wrong; but, didn't you take a vow to ';forsake all others, keeping only unto her';,when you married your wife? Where is your integrity?





Character is made of several components: honesty, integrity, spirit, moral fiber and temperament to name just a few. I believe you would do well to spend some time researching these traits and seeing where you rate. Not compared to your wife or girlfriend or even to a few of your friends but in relation to right and wrong.





Moron: a person incapable of learning, one who cannot be taught.





Jerk: idiot, dolt, dunce, fool





Be careful that the words you use don't come back to haunt you later.





Life is a series of adjustments in our assessments of not only those around us, but of ourselves.





Good luck.Co-workers and bad advice? Repair or move on?
You shouldn't have been three hole punching your coworker and you wouldn't have this problem. The wife and the gf weren't enough?
You can solve this entire dilemma by purchasing pre-punched paper from an office supply vendor.
Screw them. Get a new job, dump your terrible wife and your dumb @ss girlfriend, and for fvck's sake, go buy your own three hole punch.





Time to move on.
maybe you can get that young single drug addict to come to the office and fix those two womens pipes until they learn their place.Just saying
I don't understand your question.


I'm sorry.
borrow her stapler and staple her beady judgemental little eyes shut
cheaters are bad. i hope fizzdude comes to your house and sharts on your big bald head, you dirty wrotten sinner!
That's why I work for my daddy...So I don't have to put up with all of that ';common folk'; bullshit!
I think Fizzdude is right, you should shart on both of them ASAP.
lol what !
  • lip cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment