Friday, November 25, 2011

I messed up pretty bad..advice?

I am pmsing pretty bad, and said some pretty mean things to my boyfriend. I wish I could take the words back..


But, I don't know what to say.


He is trying to sleep right now..


I don't wanna break up and he has been talking about it.


Said he wasn't sure if he loves me anymore which he has been saying the last 3 or 4 days.


I've been starting a bunch of fights.


I don't know what to do.


I don't wanna lose him.


I know this is kind of a difficult question because


you don't know our situation very well but any help would be niceI messed up pretty bad..advice?
we all lose it at times , just try to go and do fun things together and things that make both of you happy , maybe get some time to yourself doing girl things , good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment