Friday, July 30, 2010

OMG I MIGHT GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE HELP HELP PLEASE COME I NEeD ADVICE BAD?

we have a program at our school called acelerated reading and me and this dude are in a contest to see who can get more points so i took some test and i got 68 points and i wanted to know how much points he had and he wouldent tell me so i tried to log in his name about 5 times and the password was wrong and he is now locked out what do i do i might get in troubleOMG I MIGHT GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE HELP HELP PLEASE COME I NEeD ADVICE BAD?
Well first off the police will probably show up within 5 minutes and arrest you for trying to hack into your friends account! lol (jk) Your friend will have access to his account again so try not to worry. If he tries to log on right away he may see that someone has been trying to hack into it and suspect you. You should feel ashamed of yourself and never attempt this again.OMG I MIGHT GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE HELP HELP PLEASE COME I NEeD ADVICE BAD?
Who will know? I like being honest, if they ask you about the problem, tell the truth. '; I was checking to see how many points my FRIEND had'; I have 68 points. ';I wish him the best'; This sure is a fun contest. Good luck and it will be OK. Good luck.
Turn yourself in to the Principal, you need to be excluded from the program for attempted tampering with his computer records. Maybe even expelled from school, OR reform school....OMG, your life is ruined.
would he know it was you?


NO





dont say anything. and if it comes up. DENY DENY DENY.
Well, usually it will only lock you out of your account for a few days. So hopefully he won't notice.
well usually if someone has an a AR account and someone tries to break in the account it will shut down. it does this because if you get the wrong password wrong 2 or3 times the system thinks that someone is trying to break in. because that person should know there password.
Do you realize that you posted this twice? And within 10 minutes of each post? The same people are going to see it. Just do what you were already told.
Sorry, but that's what you get for being nosey. When he said he didn't want to tell you, you should have just left it at that because it was HIS business. To be honest, if you DO get in trouble, YOU ASKED FOR IT.





You now have two options: don't say anything and let him do what needs to be done to get another password, OR be the bigger person and admit to your wrongdoing. I think you know which one you should do.
I would worry more about your spelling and grammar!
Why did you post this twice?

No comments:

Post a Comment