Friday, July 30, 2010

Is This Bad Advice?

Actually i just wanted to know if other guys hate this too.





When a female asks what a guy means when he does or says something, then another female advises her to ignore him and act disinterested and make him 'persue' her?





Shi-tt-y advice isn't it.Is This Bad Advice?
I am not a guy I am a girl and My friend tried giving me advice like that in the past and I mean it just head games. I do not agree and the women that do it sometimes need to stand up and think for themselves. If you like a guy don't play games because he may get fed up and just leave and not be interested in you anymore and what if he was the one for the girl? YOu know...Hope you don't get more females like that! Good Luck!!!Is This Bad Advice?
Yes that is bad advice ! LOL
confusing
Women should never give women guy advice, they dont know how we think! We dont know either, so how do they?
playing hard to get works though
The chase is the best part my friend. You see, she needs to know that you will make the extra effort to win her. If she made it too easy, how would you ever respect her. Take this for example, you go out to a bar one night and meet a girl, you end up taking her home and having some XXX relations, how much respect do you have for this girl who made it so easy for you..you the wild hunter of woman kind. No I say, it is the challenging prey we seek, one cannot savor a victory if it was easily won. So sharpen your sword lad, and prepare your armor!! For now, all men ride to war!!!
I think it`s pretty crappy advice.


I mean, when guys pretend they`re not interested in me and don`t attempt to keep my attention, I just forget about them and find someone else to like.


So, I`d imagine it`s the same for guys and chasing girls.


The thing is, everyone wants to be chased, but that`s not at all possible.
Games are never good. Ever. Period.
i dont hate it. the more info the better
Actually, it's pretty good advice...if a guy can't be a Man then he's the one with the problem and the girl should give him the time he needs to make a mature decision as to if he wishes to pursue her or not...be a man not a mouse...
That's called ';playing hard to get';...men do it to women, women do it to men. It's dishonest and a waste of time. You either dig someone or you don't. Junior high games should be left in junior high.
Its Yahoo Answers anything goes from what I read :)
yea, i cant stand that crap............but all girls are gonna do it (some more than others) so might as well get used to it.
can you share some of that 200$ you collected?





Games are not nice, so yes bad advice.
It's hard to understand why the game playing and childish note-passing. Just straight up say what you feel or ask what you want to know. If someone asks you ...be honest and say what you mean. The other is sooo jr. high.

No comments:

Post a Comment