Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you ever intentionally give bad advice?

i do because its funnyDo you ever intentionally give bad advice?
Shame on you! Tsk Tsk. Tsk When I read the question, I took a personal inventory figuring there must have been a time when I had intentionally given bad advice. I must report that I never have, to my recollection. Now this inventory exercise gave me a feeling of goodness and satisfaction, which lasted about 2 minutes... Almost instantly I provided myself with the reason for not being a ';bad advice giver';. I love to give advice. And more importantly, I want to be correct when I do it. My ego would never allow me the freedom to mess around like that. I was immediately thrown into despair. Why can't I control my own life, Damn it!Do you ever intentionally give bad advice?
Absolutely not as I care about people!
No...never, not intentionally anyway!
No. Thats not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment