Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you think sometimes your parents give you bad advice?

I don't get advice as much as I get opinions but all is welcome. :)Do you think sometimes your parents give you bad advice?
Well they are human like everyone else so they can make mistakes. but depending on how old you are, they usually make the best choices for you if you're young. There is so many bad influences in the world today, they just want to protect you. Now if you are 18 or older, you are old enough to make adult decisions. You should know for yourself what is really right or wrong for you.Do you think sometimes your parents give you bad advice?
No! parents never give us bad advice. The advice that is bad in our thinking after some time we will realize that who much true they were at that time because they are parents they love us so much and most important is that their experiences of lie is more then us.
not on purpose! i mean sometimes their advice is wrong...but it doesn't mean they wanted to give me a bad/wrong advice...maybe they thought that was the right thing to do...but no parents would give their kids a bad advice if they knew it was bad...!
Yes, when they say i should do clubs i dont want to do. I wanted to do surf club but my dad wanted me to take newspaper.
I try to communicate with them whenever we disagree on something. Works the best.. Not easy though. :)
Bad Advice %26gt; No Advice





Trust me.
Never on purpose., but hey, parents are people, too!
its been awhile. all i remember was something about not killing people that didnt need killing
They never give me advice i get the advice from friends :d
They never did or never will give bad advice! :)
Yeah, they always complain. They even try to control our careers.
I often do think that, and sometimes I'm right.
i never go to my parents for advice because that is what i am afraid of lol
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment