Friday, July 30, 2010

Good advice or bad advice Poll:?

Do you agree? : ';Concentration has slipped away... because your baby is so far away....';





Should you love the one you're with, if you can't be with the one you love? Wouldn't that mean you don't really love that person?Good advice or bad advice Poll:?
....I haven't been in such a dilemma so I have no opinion on this.....





Theoretically, I can say that it is not impossible for one, to love two people, each in a different way...Good advice or bad advice Poll:?
';Should you love the one you're with, if you can't be with the one you love?'; you can't make yourself love someone. I've tried. It doesn't work.. You can try to be content with someone. but your heart will never be happy if it loves another. Sometimes though, life is unfair, and we have to make choices and do what we think is right, and what is best for those involved.
I agree with Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment