Friday, July 30, 2010

Have you ever given anyone a ';bad advice'; rating in yahoo answers?

i only give a bad advice rating if i feel like the answer is offensive.Have you ever given anyone a ';bad advice'; rating in yahoo answers?
Yes, only because someone was being insensitive to the asker. I've found that most often people want a genuine answer, not a wise-crack answer from someone who doesn't have enough maturity to give a serious answer.Have you ever given anyone a ';bad advice'; rating in yahoo answers?
Yeah, me too just like you.
yeah if someone is being racist or just being rude or being a pervert!
Well if I don't like the answer yeah!!!
Yes, once. This guy assumed so much from my question and was down right rude to me. I didnt like is answer and didnt like his assumptions, so I gave him a thumbs down. I feel that if I cant say something nice to help the people, then I will not answer it. I feel that if people take the time to write questions (genuine real questions) then at least I can do is give them a realistic answer, not like jerks do.
I do if the answer does not in any way reflect an informed, coherent solution to the question or problem. I have seen some pretty crazy answers on here. Some of the people who answer do not have a clue about the category they are dealing with. If I don't know, I am not going to answer.
Same with me. If the question is stupid or bad, I make up something bad.
All the time.





I usually do it when there is bad advice givin.
yes
Yeah, it made me feel bad, but then my answer was picked as the best answer! So I guess they don't mean anything.
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment