Friday, July 30, 2010

I think my girlfriend likes me more than I like her. What do I do? Is this bad? Advice?

Honestly, the person in the relationship that likes the other less has the most power.





It's up to you how you choose to use that power.I think my girlfriend likes me more than I like her. What do I do? Is this bad? Advice?
Definitely bad. It may be time to cool things down between the two of you if she has bigger plans for your relationship than you do.





Then again- maybe she feels the same way about you, or is more expressive with her feelings than you are.





Best thing you can do is sit her down and talk with her. Make sure you two are on the same page as far as the relationship is concerned, and that she isn't expecting more than you are willing to give.


Good luck..I think my girlfriend likes me more than I like her. What do I do? Is this bad? Advice?
get to know who she really is as a human being, get to know deeper emotional things about her and you will create an attachment of understanding. Sometimes girls go a little crazy when they have a boyfriend and start acting kind of obsessive. It'll dwindle down with time but enjoy it while it lasts because if you get rid of her, you will feel really lonely.
Ask for some time apart or to yourself. Maybe tell her that. Have a clear understanding of your relationship between both of you.
this could be bad if you plan to break up with her





talk to her and tell her that she shouldn't obsess over her
and i feel as though i like my boyfriend more than he likes me...
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment